Could not connect to Colligo Server

Answered

We have setup 5 free licenses to trial Colligo Email Manager for Outlook. When the user opens Outlook the Colligo Login icon in the toolbar has a red exclamation box, when you click the down arrow again to and press Login the follow message appears:

I can go into the PST in outlook and add a SharePoint site with no issues, just this initial login doesn't work.

Would this be trying to login to a on premise server if we had it setup or is it trying to login to our Colligo Console?

Apologies if I've totally missed something here, just trying to understand where its trying to login into as the logs didn't give me much.

Colligo Email Manager 8.0.2.1698

Outlook 2013 Version: 15.0.4893.1000

Thanks in advance

Best Answer

Turns out our firewall was blocking the connection, created rule to allow it through and worked perfectly.

Thanks for your help Kyle, much appreciated!

I believe that should be trying to connect to www.colligoapp.com. Did this user ever log in using their Colligo Console account?

Thanks for the reply Kyle, yes the user has logged in successfully using there account into the console, that works without issue, just the add in in Outlook doesn't login.

Now that you have given me that info regarding where its trying to log into i can check to see if our internet proxy or firewall is blocking the connection, ill post back to let you know how i went.

Thanks again!

Answer

Turns out our firewall was blocking the connection, created rule to allow it through and worked perfectly.

Thanks for your help Kyle, much appreciated!

Login or Signup to post a comment