Freezing startscreen Colligo Briefcase

Since a while Colligo Briefcase does hang at starting. I get stuck in a blank window.
See uploaded picture.

Colligo Briefcase for Mac 7.5
MacOS 10.13.4
Fuse 3.7.1

pdf

In addition: I already performed a uninstall and reinstall of Colligo Briefcase and Fuse

Same thing for me. Been happening for about 5 days. Was going to reinstall but will wait until someone responds to AJ.

Maybe it has something to do with the latest Mac-update?

I have the same problem. Is there already news about this problem??

Hi Pieter,

Can you please let me know which version did you downloaded?

So i will look into it, and update you.

Regards,

Nishant

Hi Nishant, 

It is version 7.5.0. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Pieter

And I'm working with OS High Sierra 10.13.4 

Hi Pieter,

Thanks for that, i would like know the version date like "(Release 7.5.0.201 – 06 Oct 2017 )" ?

Regards,

Nishant

I'm sorry. It's: "Release 06 Oct 2017 - version 7.5.0". That's all I know. 

Hi Pieter,

Ok Thanks again,

Can you please uninstall again that version (Release 7.5.0.201 – 06 Oct 2017 ) and install the below version.

Colligo Briefcase (Release 7.5 (build 7.5.0.193) – 18 May 2017). Because this release does not require FUSE and is integrated with Finder Sync.

Try this way it should work, and if it is not just let us know. Thanks.

Please see  below screen shot of download version.

Regards,

Nishant

Hi Nishant,

We earlier tried to uninstall version 7.5.0 release 06 Oct 2017, but the problem is that this isn't possible. Because we get stuck in this blank window, it isn't possible to open Colligo at all. Even uninstall the program doesn't work. Do you know a way to uninstall Colligo Briefcase without open it?

Regards,

Pieter

Hi Pieter,

Go to the application and drag & drop icon of colligo briefcase and it's all files move in to the trash. After moving please make a trash empty. it will be a fully uninstallation.

Then install the (Release 7.5 (build 7.5.0.193) – 18 May 2017). 

Try that way and let us know it is working or not.

Thanks,

Regards,

Nishant

Hi Pieter,

Go to the application and drag & drop icon of colligo briefcase and it's all files move in to the trash. After moving please make a trash empty. it will be a fully uninstallation.

Then install the (Release 7.5 (build 7.5.0.193) – 18 May 2017). 

Try that way and let us know it is working or not.

Thanks,

Regards,

Nishant

I tried Nishant's solution using May PKG. I get same behavior. Blank Colligo screen on restarting computer. Other ideas please?
Rgds
jsa

Login or Signup to post a comment