This article applies to:
7.x Briefcase for Windows, Email Manager for Outlook
6.x Briefcase for Windows, Email Manager for Outlook
Issue: If a Colligo product does not recognize a PDF extension, a prompt displays, asking you to choose an application to open the document.
To reset the PDF association default setting:
- Open your registry editor by navigating to Start > Run and enter regedit.
- In the registry, navigate to the following location: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts
- From the File menu, select Export.
- Browse to a save location and click Save.
- Delete the key and restart the Colligo product.
- The PDF association is reset to the default setting.
If you are not comfortable working with registry keys, please ask a member of your IT team to help you with the workaround.