This article applies to:
7.x Email Manager for Outlook
6.x Email Manager for Outlook, Contributor Pro
Issue: Search is not returning any results.
Resolution: Enable Anonymous Access at the site level by completing the following steps:
- Navigate to the site that you want to enable the access.
- Go to Site > Site Settings.
- In the Users and Permissions section, click Site Permissions.
- In the Permissions ribbon, click Anonymous Access.
- In the Anonymous Access screen, choose whether you want your anonymous users to have: Entire Web site, Lists and libraries, or Nothing.
- Uncheck the Require Use Remote Interfaces permission box.
- Click OK.
For more information around how Anonymous Access affects Colligo, click here.