This article applies to:
7.x Briefcase for Windows and Email Manager for Outlook
6.x Briefcase for Windows, Contributor Pro and Email Manager for Outlook
If you have a SharePoint location that you need to access frequently, you can create a shortcut to that folder.
To create a shortcut to an offline folder:
- Right-click in the directory where you want the shortcut to be and select New > Shortcut from the contextual menu.
- In the Create Shortcut dialog, click Browse and navigate to the location of the Colligo Engage or Colligo Briefcase folder you want to create a shortcut to:
- Click OK and then click Next.
- Type a name for the shortcut.
- Click Finish to create the shortcut.