This article applies to:
7.x Briefcase for Windows, Email Manager for Outlook
6.x Briefcase for Windows, Contributor Pro, Email Manager for Outlook
Issue: When synchronizing an InfoPath form library, you may receive an prompt to enter your username and password again. This occurs because Engage invokes InfoPath to download the form template.
Resolution: To avoid this prompt, add the site to your trusted zone in Internet Explorer, and save your credentials the next time the prompt appears.
To add the site to your trusted zone in Internet Explorer:
- In Internet Explorer, select Tools > Internet Options.
- On the Security tab, select Trusted Sites.
- Click the Sites button.
- In the Trusted Sites dialog, enter the address of your SharePoint server.
- Click Add and then Close.
- In the Security tab, click Custom level.
- Under User Authentication, select Automatic logon with current user name and password.
- Synchronize the site in Colligo Engage. When the InfoPath username/password prompt appears, enter your credentials and click Remember my password to save your credentials. The prompt no longer appears on subsequent synchronizations.