This article applies to the following:
7.x Briefcase for Windows
6.x Briefcase for Windows
Briefcase for Windows provides pop-up notifications from the system tray to alert you to any sync errors that occurred. If you would like to disable the notifications, you can do so from your Control Panel:
1. Navigate to: Control Panel > Notification Area Icons.
2. Scroll down in the list to Colligo Engage Client (Colligo Briefcase for Windows).
3. Click the drop-down menu to show the options for display:
- Only show notifications
- Show icon and notifications
- Hide icon and notifications
NOTE: If the drop-down menus are all greyed out, uncheck the box: Always show all icons and notifications on the taskbar.
4. Click OK to apply your changes.