This article applies to:
8.0.6 Email Manager for Outlook
Description: Email Manager for Outlook does not work and the following error is seen in the log:
Exception: Failed to load the Sync Engine library. LoadLibrary returned error code 126.
The log file containing the above message is the most recent file located at %LOCALAPPDATA%\Colligo\Engage\OutlookLogs.
Cause: Required Microsoft Visual C++ runtimes are missing from the EXE installation package.
To confirm that the error is due to missing Microsoft Visual C++ runtimes:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs or Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Look for Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package.
(1) Uninstall your current build and then install the latest build (188.8.131.522).
(2) Download and install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package.
- 32-bit operating systems need only the x86 version
- 64-bit operating systems need both the x86 version and the x64 version
17-Oct-2017 Article created.
20-Oct-2017 Added workaround for installing the 184.108.40.2062 build.