This article applies to:
8.0.8 Email Manager for Outlook
To limit the number of items displayed in the Outlook view, the entry below must exist in LocalSettings.xml. Set the Value to the number of items you wish to have displayed in Outlook view. Allowable values are 0 - 10,000. When set to 0, all items in the view are displayed.
<Description>Maximum documents per folder level</Description>
Note: Colligo Email Manager must be closed when this file is being modified.
The LocalSettings.xml file is located inside the file %LOCALAPPDATA%\Colligo\EngageLocalSettings.db, which is created after you authenticate with Colligo the first time Outlook is launched after installation of Colligo Email Manager.
To edit the LocalSettings.xml file:
- Install Colligo Email Manager 8.0.8.
- Launch Outlook.
- Authenticate with Colligo.
- Close Outlook.
- Navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Colligo\Engage.
- Make a backup of the file LocalSettings.db.
- Rename the file LocalSettings.db as LocalSettings.zip.
- LocalSettings.zip contains one file: LocalSettings.xml.
- Edit LocalSettings.xml as follows:
- Locate MaxDocumentsToDisplayOnNavigate.
- Set Value to the number of items you wish to have displayed in Outlook view. When set to 0, all items in the view are displayed.
- Save your changes.
- Rename the file LocalSettings.zip as LocalSettings.db.
- Restart Outlook.
- The number of items displayed in Outlook View is now the number specified above in step 9.
06-Mar-2018 Article created.