This article applies to:
8.1.0 Email Manager for Outlook
The Synchronize Site popup can be enabled with the Colligo Console policy Show Synchronize All Option (enable the policy with a value of False) or by adding the entry below to LocalSettings.xml with a Value of False. The default value for this setting is True.
<Description>The user may synchronize all sites at once rather than just one at a time.</Description>
Note: Colligo Email Manager must be closed when this file is being modified.
When the setting is set to False, the menu option Synchronize All is replaced by Synchronize Site.
The LocalSettings.xml file is located inside the file %LOCALAPPDATA%\Colligo\Engage\LocalSettings.db, which is created after you authenticate with Colligo the first time Outlook is launched after installation of Colligo Email Manager.
To edit the LocalSettings.xml file:
- Close Outlook.
- Navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Colligo\Engage.
- Make a backup of the file LocalSettings.db.
- Rename the file LocalSettings.db as LocalSettings.zip.
- LocalSettings.zip contains one file: LocalSettings.xml.
- Edit LocalSettings.xml as follows:
- Locate AllowSyncAll.
- Set Value to False.
- Save your changes.
- Rename the file LocalSettings.zip as LocalSettings.db.
- Launch Outlook.
15-Jun-2018 Article created.