This article applies to:
8.1.0 Email Manager for Outlook
The default maximum number of uploads allowed at one time is 50. To change the maximum, the entry below must exist in LocalSettings.xml.
<Description>Maximum uploads allowed at one time.</Description>
- Colligo Email Manager must be closed when this file is being modified.
- If metadata editing is enabled, it is recommended that this number not be set too high.
The LocalSettings.xml file is located inside the file %LOCALAPPDATA%\Colligo\Engage\LocalSettings.db, which is created after you authenticate with Colligo the first time Outlook is launched after installation of Colligo Email Manager.
To edit the LocalSettings.xml file:
- Close Outlook.
- Navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Colligo\Engage.
- Make a backup of the file LocalSettings.db.
- Rename the file LocalSettings.db as LocalSettings.zip.
- LocalSettings.zip contains one file: LocalSettings.xml.
- Edit LocalSettings.xml as follows:
- Locate MaxUploads.
- Set Value as desired.
- Save your changes.
- Rename the file LocalSettings.zip as LocalSettings.db.
- Launch Outlook.
15-Jun-2018 Article created.