This article applies to:
7.x Briefcase for Windows, Email Manager for Outlook
6.x Briefcase for Windows, Contributor Pro, Email Manager for Outlook
Issue: The Connect to Contributor, Connect to Outlook, Connect to Briefcase, or Connect to Email Manager for Outlook icons are not displaying in the Internet Explorer toolbar.
- Right-click the toolbar area and deselect Lock the toolbars.
- Resize the toolbar by dragging the divider to display more icons.
- If the icons are still not displaying, right-click the toolbar and select Customize > Add or Remove Commands.
- In the Customize Toolbar screen, select the icons you want to display from the Available toolbar buttons list and click Add to move them to the Current toolbar buttons list:
Additionally, you can verify that the browser extensions are correctly enabled in Internet Explorer:
- In Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options > Programs > Manage add-ons.
- Ensure the entries Connect to Outlook and Connect to Contributor are listed and enabled.
- Restart Internet Explorer.