Under this key, define one or more string values for the ADFS server(s) as configured in your site.
- If you have more than one tenant, you will need to create a separate registry entry for each tenant.
- Make sure that the Windows Identity Foundation prerequisite is also installed.
7.x Briefcase for Windows, Email Manager for Outlook
6.x Briefcase for Windows, Email Manager for Outlook, Contributor Pro
|Registry Root Key Priority||HKEY_CURRENT_USER|
|Registry Key Location||...\Contributor\Authentication\Adfs\|
|String Value Name||The value entered here is the value that will be displayed in the ADFS Server: drop down of the Edit SharePoint Site window. Enter a string that your users recognize as your domain.|
|Possible Value Data||[Identity Provider Identifier] > [ADFS Server URL] [SharePoint Realm]
eg. http://adfs.mycompany.com/adfs/services/trust > https://myadfs.mycompany.com urn:mydemo.mycompany.com:sharepoint
For details on applying a configuration setting, please refer to the article How to apply a Configuration Setting.
- Add a SharePoint site
- For each site you want to add:
- Enter the site URL
- If you have more than one tenant, choose ADFS 2.0 from the Authentication Type: dropdown and then choose your tenant from the ADFS Server: dropdown
- Enter your credentials and authenticate
Note: When a users password is changed, the Colligo app will prompt you to re-authenticate.