Client Hardware Requirements
Colligo Email Manager for Outlook has the same client system requirements as Microsoft Office:
Client Operating System
Colligo Email Manager for Outlook runs on x64 and x86 versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10.
Client Software Requirements
The following client software is required:
- Microsoft Office 2010 SP1 or higher, 2013, or 2016
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Office are supported.
- If your organization implements a policy to prevent users from creating or modifying PSTs, and you are using the 64-bit version of Office, functionality will be reduced. For details, refer to the knowledge base article Colligo Email Manager with 64-bit Outlook.
- Microsoft Office PIAs (if using Office 2010)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 Runtime
- Windows Identity Foundation (required to handle single sign-on authentication through ADFS 2.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package
- 32-bit operating systems need only the x86 version
- 64-bit operating systems need both the x86 version and the x64 version
- Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) 2010
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher (optional)
The following versions of Windows are supported:
- Windows 2008 R2 Server (for Terminal Services) or higher
Colligo Email Manager for Outlook supports connectivity to the following editions of SharePoint:
- SharePoint 2010, 2013, SharePoint Online (Office 365)
- (Optional) Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint
For compatibility questions regarding Cumulative Updates and Service Packs for SharePoint, please contact Colligo Support.