This article applies to:
7.x, 3.x Briefcase for iOS
To backup Colligo Briefcase for iOS, you need to download it to a computer. Please refer to the Apple Support article Download your past purchases for details on how to do this. The section for redownloading an app is about half way down the page.
NOTE: It is not possible to redownload the app if the app is no longer on the iTunes Store, or if you are in a country that does not allow the redownload of items.
The easiest way to reinstall an app to your iOS device is to redownload it from the App Store onto your iOS device. When this is not possible, you can reinstall the app if you had previously transferred it to your computer. The steps below show how to do this:
- Connect your iOS device to your computer. Wait for its icon to appear in iTunes.
- On the left hand side, under Settings, Click on Apps.
- Locate the Colligo Briefcase app in the App list.
- Click on Install. The button text will change to Will Install.
- At the bottom right, click on Apply.
- When complete, the App will be restored to your device.