Colligo Engage 2016 is FREE for up to 5 (five) users within a single organization! Additional supported licenses can be purchased by contacting Sales.
To Sign Up for A Colligo Engage 2016 Account:
- Provide information as prompted.
Note: If your organization has already purchased Colligo Engage, you will not be successful. To be added as a user, contact your IT/Colligo Administrator.
You may also contact Sales to purchase additional licenses.
- Click GET 5 LICENSES FOR FREE and the Thank You! popup will be displayed:
- Check your email for an email from Colligo Technical Services. If it is not in your Inbox, check your spam folder to make sure it didn't end up there. The email will look like the one below.
- Click the Validate Email button. If you don't validate your email address, you may not be able to access Colligo products or features
- Once you validate your email address you will be prompted to choose a password.
- Enter a password and click on CONTINUE.
- Optionally, provide contact information. Click on DONE or SKIP.
- Optionally, you may Add a Site. Sites can also be added after the signup process has been completed. Enter a site and click on CONTINUE. Or, click on SKIP
- The signup process has completed and you are signed into Colligo Console.
From Colligo Console you can:
- Add a site from the Quick Start panel or the Sites tab.
- Add Users and invite them to download apps onto their devices.
- Create Groups.
- Create Streams and Pin Locations to streams.
- Audit and analyze user activities.
- Get Support by clicking the HELP menu.
- Download Colligo apps