< NOTE: Article currently Requires updating for latest Microsoft admin screens >
For latest please see this overview video of the installation process for Tenant Administrators:
This article includes:
Colligo MS365 Add-Ins can be deployed by adding a manifest in the Microsoft 365 admin center.
Prerequisites for Installation
- Office 365 Tenant Administrator
Installation: Deploying the Add-In
- Log in to the Microsoft 365 admin center.
- Expand Settings, select Services & add-ins, and click on Deploy Add-In.
- Review the requirements for Centralized Deployment. If they are met, click Next.
- Select I have a URL for the manifest file, enter the URL for the service you are deploying and then click Next.
- Next, Specify who has access by selecting the option appropriate for your organization. If choosing Specific Users/Groups, a search tool will appear.
Note: You should include yourself in this list, at least temporarily, as you will need access for the next step.
- To edit the deployment method (default: Users will not be able to remove the add-in once it is deployed), click View options.
- Select the option appropriate for your organization and click Deploy Now.
- Deployment may take a few minutes. When complete, a confirmation message will appear.
Note:You may need to wait up to 12 hours for the add in to be available.
- Click Next and you are given the option to deploy to more users.
- Click Close and you are returned to theServices & add-ins . Validate that the Add-in you added is now listed.