Specifically on Outlook desktop client versions, when using the Colligo add-ins, after a Colligo side software system upgrade a number of users reported being stuck 'loading' the add-in due to the Microsoft caching mechanism. The solution is to clear the cache.
Issue and Resolution
Identification of the problem
- If your Outlook desktop client faces a continuous Loading Colligo Email Manager… message on sign-in as in the screen shot
Explanation of the Problem
- Microsoft are caching pages client side that cause this and their current recommended solutions is to clear the client side cache.
Microsoft have published a document how to resolve this issue.
Please follow the instructions in the link above
On Windows for quick reference:
- The Microsoft cache is located on the client machine %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Wef folder.
Please clear the client-side cookie/cache from the machine and try again if still an issue please open as Support ticket.
1. Clear the Outlook cache by removing the files from below location -
2. Clear office cache by removing the files from below location -
3. Clear the cache and cookies from your edge/ web browser as well.
If your users still have an issue after following this process then please create a support case for further investigation