"Preparing this location for the ..." endless

Hi

I haven't been able to upload documents to SharPoint site with Collico for Outlook as I'm constantly getting this message warning.

Does anyone know what might be causing this?

y9dCy0XSbnS2fQ70fz4-lq14sGZBBIpxow.png

Hi Andri,

How large is the library that Colligo is pointing to?

You should also be able to see the sync progress on the right hand side of Outlook.

If you click cancel upload, is Colligo still functional? Are you able to see the Colligo Email Manager tree on the left hand side of Outlook?

Thanks,

Kyle

I'm not sure how large the library is.

Yes I'm able to see the sync progress on the right hand side of Outlook.

Yes I'm able to see the Colligo Email Manager tree on the left hand side of Outlook

Is the sync processing on the right hand size? Or is it just stuck there?

Do you know roughly how many items reside in the target library?

Another suggestion would be to uninstall and reinstall Colligo, then perform a complete sync uninterrupted before trying to upload.

Thanks,

Kyle

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating the free version of Colligo version. 8.06.2263. using Outllook version 14.0.7188.5000 and Sync Engine version 0.8.2.0, for our legal department.

I am experiencing the same issue, when attempting to write to our Sharepoint server, but I am able to view and open documents already saved there through Colligo.

I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software with no change.

What else can I do to resolve this?

Thanks,

Sean

The time it takes for this prompt to go away depends on the size of your Sharepoint repository. We need to populate the local database to ease future interactions with your Sharepoint server. You can monitor this process by clicking Sync, and opening the Sync pane.

The speed of this preparation step will be affected by folders, subfolders, files, and metadata that needs to be prepared. Large term stores will greatly affect this speed.

Login or Signup to post a comment