Open Password Protected PDF

Answered

Im trying to open a password protected file and its not working (no prompt for password). If I select open in iAnnotate.. iannotate prompts me for the password. How do we get the prompt for password within Briefcase so we can view the file.

Best Answer

Hi Fred,

Password protected PDFs are currently unsupported with the Colligo App for iOS. My colleague has raised this for you as a Feature Request to the Product Management. They will investigate this to determine if this would be a feature that we will be able to create. Thanks for your feedback. 

I have been able to select the i to get the details of the document.. then open in sharepoint.. will prompt for the pw..   Can this pw be presented when the user selects the document for viewing? 

Answer

Hi Fred,

Password protected PDFs are currently unsupported with the Colligo App for iOS. My colleague has raised this for you as a Feature Request to the Product Management. They will investigate this to determine if this would be a feature that we will be able to create. Thanks for your feedback. 

Login or Signup to post a comment