Open Password Protected PDF

Answered

Im trying to open a password protected file and its not working (no prompt for password). If I select open in iAnnotate.. iannotate prompts me for the password. How do we get the prompt for password within Briefcase so we can view the file.

Best Answer

Hi Fred,

Password protected PDFs are currently unsupported with the Colligo App for iOS. My colleague has raised this for you as a Feature Request to the Product Management. They will investigate this to determine if this would be a feature that we will be able to create. Thanks for your feedback. 

If you want to open encrypted PDF files on Mac then you can use MacSonik PDF Unlocker for Mac with ease. It is a risk-free and most advanced solution to remove passwords from single/multiple PDF files at a time. Users can edit PDF metadata like Author Name, Title, Keyword, etc., and also save PDF attachments in a sub-folder. Mac PDF Unlocker delivers highly accurate results without any data alteration. Users can also provide a custom folder name and destination path of the resultant file.

Answer

Hi Fred,

Password protected PDFs are currently unsupported with the Colligo App for iOS. My colleague has raised this for you as a Feature Request to the Product Management. They will investigate this to determine if this would be a feature that we will be able to create. Thanks for your feedback. 

I have been able to select the i to get the details of the document.. then open in sharepoint.. will prompt for the pw..   Can this pw be presented when the user selects the document for viewing? 

Login or Signup to post a comment