Can't connect to my Sharepoint site

Answered

I downloaded Colligo briefcase for mac free for five yesterday.  However I cannot connect to my sharepoint site.  Here are the Sync errors I am getting.  

I use office 365 and connect to Sharepoint through there.  I saw on another post that this is a known error.  Is this true?  I have tried to follow all you instructions without success. 

Best Answer

The issue reported with issues authenticating has been resolved with the most current release of Briefcase for Mac: v7.2.1

The new installation file can be downloaded as follows: Briefcase for Mac Download

Thanks for everyone's patience while we worked to resolve this.

Hi Todd,

The known issue is surrounding users who are using a separate web authentication to authenticate through to the SharePoint site. Would it be possible to email me your log file (gtsang@colligo.com)

Please send us your Engage log file:
Click the Engage menu bar icon > Preferences... > General > Reveal in Finder > com.colligo.mac.engage.finder

I am having the same problem.  The trial version worked great, but then when I upgraded to the free version I cannot get my Mac running Colligo Briefcase to authenticate the sharepoint account

Today I have the same problem. It was working find and suddenly it starts failing

Answer

The issue reported with issues authenticating has been resolved with the most current release of Briefcase for Mac: v7.2.1

The new installation file can be downloaded as follows: Briefcase for Mac Download

Thanks for everyone's patience while we worked to resolve this.