can't connect to site - unable to authenticate

Answered

I downloaded a colligo trial back in April and ran a test syncronising my mac to a sharepoint drive. It worked great and helped me make the choice to move the small charity I manage over to sharepoint.  I have now moved all data to sharepoint and headed to your site to download Colligo, seems like it has changed a bit since April? Logged in, downloaded and installed everything with no issues, but am unable to authenticate.  Are there any settings in the Colligo console I need to change?

Are you able to help with my authentication issue?  I’m getting this every time:

These exact same credentials have worked with microsoft document connection, but won’t work with Colligo (which is so much better!)

Is there a setting in sharepoint I need to change?

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Best Answer

The issue reported with issues authenticating has been resolved with the most current release of Briefcase for Mac: v7.2.1

The new installation file can be downloaded as follows: Briefcase for Mac Download

Thanks for everyone's patience while we worked to resolve this.

Hi Chris, 

Can you advise me on how your authentication of SharePoint is set up? What version of SharePoint are you using?

Sharepoint Online on Office365

Hi Chris,

This is currently a known issue with people using O365 and authenticating through using a web authentication. It has been addressed and will be released in the next update of Colligo Engage Mac App. We will update this post as the release becomes available. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

I also am not able to authenticate.  I am using Office365 and Sharepoint.  Is there another way to connect to your sharpening account?  The whole reason I am testing colligo is because I need a solution for viewing and syncing my sharepoint files on my computer.  I am a Mac OS X 10.11 user. 

I had to uninstall due top this issue.  Its a shame.  Please let us know when you get this working again.  

Answer

The issue reported with issues authenticating has been resolved with the most current release of Briefcase for Mac: v7.2.1

The new installation file can be downloaded as follows: Briefcase for Mac Download

Thanks for everyone's patience while we worked to resolve this.