preferences on Max OSX

Answered

how can I select the files I want to sync?
Everything is grayed out.
thx
PJ

Best Answer

Hi SX,

Your screenshot shows that the site was added in Colligo Console.

[ where it says Live @ Five (Console) ]

Sites added in Console are pushed down to the app and there is no option to deselect items.

If you want to sync only some items from this site, you will need to go into Colligo Console and remove the site. Then, in Colligo Briefcase, add the site using Add Site (+ on the bottom left).

When you add the site locally in the app, you will have the option to select the items you wish to sync.

I believe you are trying to edit the contents of a stream pushed from the console.

Currently we do not allow the end user to edit the contents of the stream when a stream is pushed down from the Console by the admin .

In the next upgrade to our app we are looking towards implementing a change where in the user would be able to deselect one or more libraries from the entire stream i.e. pushed down.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions. 

I do not fully understand the answer you gave JJ Chaitanya. Will it be possible to select the folders to sync after the stream is pushed down? What do you mean by "contents of a stream pushed from the console"?

You would not be able to select/deselect the folders of a stream which has been pushed down from the Colligo Console. 

You would only be able to select/deselect folders from a site which you added on Mac Briefcase App.

Please let me know if this explanation helps. 

OK, that strange since we used the briefcase to sync the folder and are still not able to deselect any folders.

Answer

Hi SX,

Your screenshot shows that the site was added in Colligo Console.

[ where it says Live @ Five (Console) ]

Sites added in Console are pushed down to the app and there is no option to deselect items.

If you want to sync only some items from this site, you will need to go into Colligo Console and remove the site. Then, in Colligo Briefcase, add the site using Add Site (+ on the bottom left).

When you add the site locally in the app, you will have the option to select the items you wish to sync.

Which screenshot are you refering to? We have not yet added a Colligo Console.We have the folder synced twice on the computer, where one can be removed and one cannot.

SX,

I was referring to the screenshot this post started with. I see now that it is not your screenshot.

The answer I provided is for that screenshot.

Login or Signup to post a comment