Sync Errors

Answered

Our organization uses Office 365. I have a user that is having sync errors with SharePoint within Colligo. It happens if she inadvertently tries to add a file from a shared mailbox, to SharePoint that’s already been copied to SharePoint. Once she gets the sync error, she then has to manually delete the local copy of each email that is duplicated to get rid of the error. Usually things get categorized "Copied to SharePoint", but with emails showing up in multiple places (i.e. her personal sent box AND the Shared sent box), they don’t get marked in as "copied" in both places. So, some of these sync errors can take a really long time to clean up. Is there a work around for this?

Best Answer

Hi Randy,

Unfortunately Colligo V6 has been retired as of today. You can see the announcement here.

We highly recommend upgrading to the latest version of Colligo Engage.

Thanks,

Kyle

Answer

Hi Randy,

Unfortunately Colligo V6 has been retired as of today. You can see the announcement here.

We highly recommend upgrading to the latest version of Colligo Engage.

Thanks,

Kyle

Hi,

Thanks for the response. We are using Windows 10 Enterprise, Outlook 2013, Collgo 6.2.25.0, with Office 365. I have not had a chance to dig into Event Viewer just yet, but am including some screenshots of the errors.

7KiCVbcdUtvVf5cuGcfpx85aPy_EYpahQA.JPG

Hi Randy

Could you please provide detail information for us to investigate

It includes Windows version, Outlook version, SharePoint version, Colligo Engage for Outlook version.

In addition, attach logging under Event viewer -> Application -> Colligo (for the time this incident happen) it would be great.

Thanks

Philip

Login or Signup to post a comment