Setting default content type

Answered

I am trialling V 8.0.2.1698 with Windows 10 and Office 2016. Most SharePoint libraries have 2 content types, document and email. When saving an email using Colligo it defaults to the document content type. How can I change the default to email (for emails) and document (for attachments). 

Best Answer

Hi Keith,

Currently the behavior is such that Colligo will remember the preference for the last used content type for the file type. So for example on the first email upload, after you select the email content type, every other email uploaded will default to email content type. The attachment can have a different content type (i.e. image, audio, document, etc.) and again Colligo will remember the content type for that file type.

Thanks,

Kyle

Thanks Kyle

Answer

Hi Keith,

Currently the behavior is such that Colligo will remember the preference for the last used content type for the file type. So for example on the first email upload, after you select the email content type, every other email uploaded will default to email content type. The attachment can have a different content type (i.e. image, audio, document, etc.) and again Colligo will remember the content type for that file type.

Thanks,

Kyle

Login or Signup to post a comment