Installation on the servers

Answered

Dear all,

in order to have the Colligo Email Manager for Outlook integration working, beside of the client installation, do I have to install something on the servers (both Exchange and SharePoint)? Thanks in advance. Regards, GS

Best Answer

Hi GS,

For Email Manager, the only pre-requisite is a Console account that is required to sign into Colligo (www.colligoapp.com). Nothing is required on the Exchange or SharePoint servers.

Thanks,

Kyle

Answer

Hi GS,

For Email Manager, the only pre-requisite is a Console account that is required to sign into Colligo (www.colligoapp.com). Nothing is required on the Exchange or SharePoint servers.

Thanks,

Kyle

Thanks Kyle.

we only want to use the email add-in on Outlook to interact with SharePoint sites. (not using the apps, or Mobil).

How does this get installed on outlook? I understood this is with some client executable. I guess I am wrong right?

Thanks

An .exe on the client machine is correct. This will install a VSTO plugin for Outlook. Nothing is required on the server side in order to enable the application.

Our User guide for V8 is located at https://support.colligo.com/support/solutions/articles/16000037359-user-guide-outlook

Thanks Kyle.

Login or Signup to post a comment