Error when uploading to a document set

Whenever I try to upload to a document set outlook crashes and must restart. Initially thought this was my custom document set content type, but also tried with the out of the box document set content type and the same happens.

Using:

• Windows 10
  • SharePoint Online
  • Outlook 2013
Capture.PNG
(8.05 KB)

Hi Andrew,

What version of Colligo are you using?

-Kyle

Hi,

I'm using version 8.0.3.1885.

-Andy

Would you be able to upload logs for Colligo?

Event Viewer -> Application and Services Logs -> Colligo

Also, could you attach the logs located in %localappdata\Colligo\Engage\OutlookLogs

Hi,

Nothing in the event logs. But have attached the outlook log.

-Andy

txt

Are DocSets the only available content type in your library?

Initially yes. But I thought it might be that so I added a couple of document types and set them to not available from the new menu. Now there are 2 different document set types and 2 different document types available on that list.

Is it crashing as you drag-and-drop the email? Or is it after the MetaData popup?

And for your custom DocSet, are you able to screenshot the column setup?

A dialog box shows (see attached), then it crashes. I have 2 different document sets, 1 with the OOTB Document Set CT (Test Case) and the other with my custom one (Case A). It happens with either.

Please find attached a screenshot of the Content Types site columns.

As a troubleshooting step, can you please enable the OOTB Document type on new and see if it crashes?

Can you send me the new log file from when trying to upload to the OOTB DocSet?

And in the screenshot when you show added content types, Document is not set to Visible on New, only Document Set and Case Documents.

Additionally, if you have enabled Document, please run a full sync via Colligo (either by the button in the ribbon or right clicking on the site and selecting Synchronize)

New logs attached.

zip
Login or Signup to post a comment