Colligo e-mail manager

Good day, I recently downloaded a free version of Colligo - the e-mail manager. The feature of having the recently used files does not exist any longer. The files are also not opening when I click on them, I have to close down and open up every time. Is the a problem that is associated with the free version?

Please also advise what the cost is of the paid version of Colligo e-mail manager.

Thank you and kind regards
Chantelle

Hi Chantelle, 

Recents as existed in the older version do not exist in the latest Email Manager. We will remember the last used location, but we no longer have a list of recent locations.

Files not opening up is not restricted to the paid version. There is no functional difference between the free and paid versions of Email Manager. A subscription gains you access to additional Console capabilities and the access to private Support tickets.

Can you describe with a video and/or screenshots of the work flow you are going through to open files? There is a tiny bit of a wait time between navigating to a location and the availability of the file for viewing, as we will fetch the list first, then headers, then the actual content. If this is still failing, can you provide a screenshot of what happens when you attempt to open them?

If you would like to discuss pricing, please reach out to sales@colligo.com

I need help to open a support team for the slowness in moving mails from outlook to sharepoint by hours and days

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Sweta

Login or Signup to post a comment